Multi-awarded performer Fe de los Reyes is special guest at Seafood City Karaoke Challenge
Contestants who make it to Seafood City’s Grand Karaoke Championship on September 4 will get to share the stage with multi-awarded performer Fe de los Reyes.
Fe has appeared in top venues like Carnegie Hall, the MGM Grand, The San Francisco Civic Center, the Shrine Auditorium, and to name a few. Staying true to her Filipino roots, she’s reached out to a diverse world audience, easily wowing crowds from 200 to 20,000.
Many people who see Fe for the first time, are amazed with her energy, and ability to switch from funny girl to Broadway singer, and prance across the stage and break into choreographed dance, all without missing a beat (unless that's part of the comedy routine).
Fe started her professional career in 1979 as a member of Music and Magic, the Philippine’s premier showband in the 80’s, credited with highly successful performances in Manila, the Asian circuit and in North American cities. She turned solo in 1987 and became much sought for her unique one-woman comedy cum dance-musical acts. For more information, visit www.fedelosreyes.com.
- Spring forward to a fresh start with Human Nature
- Keeping in touch across the miles is easy as 1-2-3 with phonecards available only at Seafood City!
- It's official! Sharon Cuneta concert Oct. 29 in Seattle
- Karaoke Championship: Winner declared after tie-breaking round
- Seafood City & Viva Films bring Pinoy blockbusters to Seattle
- Former house speaker Jose de Venecia, Jr. at Seafood City Seattle
- Home Cooking Class featuring Tita Ganda
- Seafood City Seattle Grand Opening
- $1,000 Shopping Spree Winner
- Grand Karaoke Challenge
- Fe de los Reyes to Guest in Karoake Championship
- Kabalikat - Di lang kaibigan, di lang partner
- "Kayang-kaya kung sama-sama" is the spirit of Seafood City's commitment to customers
Today, as we find ourselves in the midst of challenging times, Seafood City makes good on its self-appointed role as keeper of the faith, to keep alive the values distinguishes a Filipino wherever he may be.